The Parochial Church Council (PCC) of Woodhall and Waterloo
(known as St James the Great Church)
The Parochial Church Council (PCC) of Thornbury
(known as St Margaret’s Church)
Both PCCs hold personal information (names, addresses, phone numbers, emails addresses, dates of birth etc) of many members of both the congregation and the wider community.
We will use your personal information
- To provide you with appropriate pastoral care;
- To inform or remind you about meetings of any group to which you may belong;
- To inform you of any of our events which may be suitable for you or your family;
- To keep you informed, ( in the case of members of the Electoral Roll of Woodhall and Waterloo), of our funding needs;
- As required by law.
This is in addition to the explicit purpose for which you gave us your information (such as claiming Gift Aid, joining a group or organizing a funeral)
We will comply with our obligations under the General Data Protection Regulations by keeping this personal information up to date; by storing and destroying it securely; by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of information; by protecting personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure. We will not pass any of this information onto other people or organizations without your permission.
You have the following rights with respect to your personal information:
- to request a copy of your personal information which we hold;
- to request that we correct any personal information if it is inaccurate or outdated;
- to request your personal information is erased if it is no longer needed by us;
- to withdraw your consent to our holding your personal information;
To exercise all relevant rights, queries of complaints please in the first instance contact the Churchwarden of Woodhall and Waterloo on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07968163466 or the Vicar of Thornbury on 01274 662735 or email@example.com
You can contact the Information Commissioners Office on 0303 123 1113 or via email https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/ or at the Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire. SK9 5AF.
22nd May 2018